Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Great Rental Properties in Chicago

Stay tuned! In the course of my day-to-day business as a realtor I get to see tons of rental buildings in Chicago. Particularly 2-4 unit buildings on the near north, south and west sides of the city. If I see one I like that I think is in good condition I am always trying to think of pontential buyers. Last spring I saw a two flat on Thomas with some clients. It did not work for their needs, but I called a few people I knew and one of those contacts ended up buying the building. They are, of course, very happy there. This spring I intend to start posting buildings, I like, on my blog. So keep and eye out. If you are looking for anything in particular let me know what it is and I will let you know if I see anything good. Great buildings sell fast so it helps that I am looking on a regular basis.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?