Monday, February 08, 2010

 

Statistics

I am actually not that into statistic, probably should be in my line of work. Still I enjoy this site, City-Data.com, and some of the stats it has to offer. I decided to check out Logan Square where I live and have my rental buildings. Here are some of the interesting stats that I will think of in the future when renting. The media age is 28, the average household is 2.9 people, 69% of the households are renters (that one was a surprise). There are a few more men renting in Logan Square than women, that could be interesting if you are 28 and single. A little over 30% of the residents are near or below the poverty level (I wish this was a surprise).
Check out your zip code and see how it compares. I think it could be useful when targeting tenants to understand who the average tenant in your community will be.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?